Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, April 20, 2015

Outer Banks Trip Day #2

We woke up and Pap Pap made a wonderful egg breakfast for everyone.

The boys decided that they wanted to go visit the Cape Hatteras Light House. While the two older boys went and checked out the light house, I stayed in the car with a sleeping Blake. So, I think they had a nice time visiting. From the pictures it looks like they liked it, and I can tell you every time we were in the car they were talking about the light house. I think it was a success.



We, also, visited the old light house spot. We didn't last long before the rain started coming in.



We then went to the museum. It was nice to see some of the neat ship things, and they had a great scavenger hunt for the boys.


We came back and took a nice nap and by the time we woke up it had cleared up a little bit.

After dinner we went out to the beach for a little while and watched PapPap fish. He caught a nice one and the look on Clayton's face was that of pure joy and have terrified! (That boy makes the best facial expressions!)









Blake always wanted to lay on his belly and play in the sand!


We also let the boys get into the hot tub for 10 minutes!


All in all it was a nice day, the boys were worn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment