Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, January 5, 2015

Introducing...The Marks Clan

Since it has been a while since I have written about the family I decided I would give a little update on who we are.

I am H. I have been a SAHM for 4 years and absolutely love it (my husband says it is because I am a homebody). I have three boys and two dogs (oh, and a husband). I earned my masters in elementary education but became a mom before I got a full time teaching position. I did, however, work as an aide in a special education class for 6 years and substituted for several years as well. I enjoy dancing, reading, and pretending like I can run.

This is my husband is Jerm. He is an engineer with a medical device company. He is very good at everything he does and often likes to do things big (pretty much anything I can dream up he can make happen, including a climbing wall in my parents basement). The 3 brothers love their Daddy and anytime he is around they are always up to something!



Big B is 3 years old (as he will tell you...almost 4). He is turned all boy recently (meaning he loves to wrestle and be loud). He enjoys telling knock knock jokes and loves his little brothers. He really enjoys playing with his cousins and when at school he prefers to play with the girls (ladies man). He amazes us with what all he knows, he picks things up super easy! He just recently started attending preschool choir at church and loves it! He is easy going and likes to do all things "big boy".


Big C is 2 years old. This little boy has kept us on our toes from day one! We recently found out that he has some minor hearing loss (from numerous ear infections) and are in the process of testing him for a speech delay. We recently had his tubes put back in (for a second time) and had his adenoids taken out and have seen a huge difference in his speech already. Even though he is often grumpy because he doesn't feel good he has a laugh that is adorable. His smile lights up an entire room (and his mad face is pretty darn cute, too)! He loves to eat and really enjoys watching Frozen and Finding Nemo. He loves his big brother but is not so sure about his little brother.


Baby B is 9 months old. This boy is easy going. He has already started to walk (he wants to keep up with big brothers). He is happiest when big brothers are around. If you hold him and Mama disappears it is not because I am running away, I often disappear because if he sees me he wants me. His current hobby is finding anything on the floor and trying to eat it! He is precious...seriously how can you not fall in love with this face?


We affectionately call our dogs Idiot1 and Idiot2. Idiot1- the black dog gets into more trouble than any dog I have ever met. He seriously acts like there is someone at the door during meals so that when mom and dad go check he eats all the food off the table. He is wild but soo much fun. He has never met a person he didn't like. Idiot2- Is really sweet. She just tries to stay out of the way. She prefers to sleep only on the softest fluffiest thing in the room and like to chew up sippy cups.



That is the run down of our crazy family. They keep me busy and they are the reason I am slightly crazy, but I wouldn't have it any other way. They make life so worthwhile! God knew what he was doing when he blessed me with this family!


No comments:

Post a Comment