Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, January 2, 2015

Out With The Old...

It is 2015....um how did that happen? I feel like it was just yesterday it was 2011 and I was having my first little boy. Four years later I have three cutie pies (Big B, Big C, and Little B)! I figure no better way to start the year than the set some goals for myself and family. 

1. Write on my blog: Ahem, step one! I am back by popular demand (okay, one person said she wanted me to write again...and she may have been joking). I would love to expand my blog and reach more readers. It is a fun way to keep up with my family and all things going on with us. Plus, I enjoy writing!

2. Be positive/present: I, like everyone else, need to put my phone down! I need to enjoy spending time with my boys and get in the floor and be silly with them! Also, I need to catch them being good and give them more praise. They are some pretty good boys and they deserve to know how great they really are!


3. Get Organized: With three boys I need to be more organized. If I am organized I won't spend so much time looking for stuff and cleaning. I will spend more time being present with my family. 

4. Make Dinner: I want to try and make dinner more often. So many times my husband comes home and I am still trying to figure out what to make for dinner. Once I figure it out it is usually too late and the boys are grumpy and hungry. I am hoping if I plan ahead and make dinner early they will be healthier and we will have more time in the evenings. Have some yummy and EASY recipes?

5. Get Dressed Every Day More Than Twice A Week: I always get up and take a shower...then put on my sweats (which I probably wore the day/night before). I LOVE days when the boys go to preschool. Even though I only see others for 5 minutes at drop off and pick up, it gives me a reason to get dressed. When I am dressed I feel good. When I feel good I am more productive. Thus, accomplishing all my goals!



That is a lofty list.... Think I can do it? *P.S.- I already made an adjustment. Let's face it...getting dressed every day is over rated...my goal is more than twice a week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment